• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-man # 9, 11 & 16 all PLOD'S

27 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif Actually, I bought these over 10 years ago. The Spidey # 9 was bought from my LCS. The Spidey # 11 from one of the Koch bothers at a NY show. And the Spidey # 16 from a Dealer on CBG. Although, I don't recall who. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif Actually, I bought these over 10 years ago. The Spidey # 9 was bought from my LCS. The Spidey # 11 from one of the Koch bothers at a NY show. And the Spidey # 16 from a Dealer on CBG. Although, I don't recall who. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gif
Sweet books! tongue.gif

Is the BIG trip still on schedule? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
Considering House is involved, everything is in doubt until it really happens! foreheadslap.gif

Some nibbles but no bites. confused-smiley-013.gif

Nibble... nibble...

See, I haven't wanted to send you a PM, because you're liable to ask for a price I would actually pay... foreheadslap.gif

Some nibbles but no bites. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well I did send you a PM the same day you posted these, but you told me there was firm interest from another party....I'm guessing the other party wasn't that interested...so feel free to PM me