• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BillS25 Feedback Thread

18 posts in this topic

Got another stack of spideys, Grading is top noth alittle under graded. Very easy to deal with and a super nice guy he has gone above and beyond with me on a few deals. Thanks Bill

Got my package from Bill yesterday! The comics were just as he described, if not better, shipped very quickly and packaged extremely well. I sincerely hope to deal with him again and would encourage anyone else to do the same! Thanks again, Bill!!

Jeff

Great pack and great books. Grading spot on. No worries here and Bill also sends suggestive photos of people on their lawn furniture as an added bonus. A niche well received on this end.

ROFLMAO

:P Hiyo!

I must say and I am glad I finally have time away from work to do so... books came safely, though you need to work on disclosures of the condition of the books you sell... besides that little quib; you a-okay in my book (thumbs u

For everyone's reference there was one book in the order Adventure Comics 316 the spectre did not like that the logo was colored in which is clearly visible in the scan that is provided in the sales thread. He had no concerns with any other books in the order that I have been made aware of.

I must say and I am glad I finally have time away from work to do so... books came safely, though you need to work on disclosures of the condition of the books you sell... besides that little quib; you a-okay in my book (thumbs u

For everyone's reference there was one book in the order Adventure Comics 316 the spectre did not like that the logo was colored in which is clearly visible in the scan that is provided in the sales thread. He had no concerns with any other books in the order that I have been made aware of.

Yikes! I am not a bad-guy... though you sure seem to try and suggest I either am or blind. Computer-screens resolutions varies from computer to computer; :foryou:

P.S.

I did say, " you a-okay in my book (thumbs u "

I just received a well priced tightly graded copy of Aquaman #35 today and let me tell you I couldn't be happier!!!! Bill is a great guy to deal with; very personable and an absolute pleasure to work with!!!! Buy with confidence!!!!!