• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed: Lot sold!

5 posts in this topic

Da Rules:

1. Post a :takeit: to buy. You can also PM me, but posting a :takeit: trumps a PM.

2. Paypal preferred. Checks ok, but must clear first.

3. I'll ship priority mail for $5 or media mail for $2.00. Your choice. Just tell me and add the appropriate amount to the total.

4. If the books arrive and are not in the condition I purport them to be, I will accept returns for a full refund.

5. Thanks and happy collecting!

Da Books: (please note you need to be 18 to purchase these and I will require a statement from you attesting to that fact).

Underground Lot:

Lot of 6 lower grade books that are chock full of UG goodness! Many of the classics are here including R Crumb.

Zap 3 (1st Print). Lots of wear, and one cover is missing about 1/4 (see scans). 2.0

Classic underground featuring some Wonder Warthog, Mr. Natural and other stories by R. Crumb,

Zap 5 (1st Print). Solid but lots of wear. 3.0

More classic fare like the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, Mr. Natural, Wonder Warthog, Believe it or Leave it by Gilbert Shelton, and the Adventures of Fuzzy the Bunny.

Tasty Comix 1. Some moisture warping, creasing, bending. 3.0

Middle Class Fantasies #2. Glossy, just some minor creasing, spine and edge wear. 5.0

Yow #1 3.0

Classic Zippy the Pinhead

Yow #2 3.0

More Zippy!

MY PRICE: SOLD! That's a lot of awesome reading for a great price!