• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NSNart first annual 25% OFF sale

3 posts in this topic

Hello art fans,

I am happy to announce that NSNart is having its first annual 25% OFF SALE!

The sale begins February 1st and runs until February 29th. During the sale new items will continue to be listed, as well as some items getting price adjustments. If you browse just once and don't check back you will be missing all of the new additions.

Sorry, no layaway or time payments on sale items. But we will be happy to hold items until the end of the month. Contact us for details.

Thank you for looking.

Mike DeLeRee

www.NSNart.com

121193.jpg.821787152452cce331d07de3691c6958.jpg

Hello art fans,

The NSNart first annual 25% OFF sale has been extended one day! !

Because you demanded it, I was able to call in a few favors and get February extended one day. I won't be able to do this every year, so please take advantage of it while you can. On March first we'll all look back and remember "the good old days" when art was so much cheaper(25% cheaper by my calculations). Do you want to be one of the collectors bragging about your savvyness of picking up art on the cheap WAY BACK in the day(of February)? Or will you be one of the ones full of envyness?

There are over 700 pages listed (Yes, I know other dealers have art updates greater than that, but we're working on it) priced as low as $11.25 during the sale. We have artists for EVERY collector's likes and prices for EVERY budget.

25% OFF Sale ends February 29th!

Thank you for looking,

Mike DeLeRee

www.NSNart.com