• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kansas City?

32 posts in this topic

jj goes every year

I've heard that. Until someone publicly states they're accepting subs though I never count on it. Who knows? He might be planning on attending but not facilitating. I imagine that some of the facilitators would like to attend a show once in a while and not have to work their behinds off to get sigs for people.

I will update this week on my status for the show. I work for the promoter and have basically been the exclusive witness for the show for the past several years at the promoters request.

Will continue to let people know!

jj goes every year

Listen buddy, just cause you saw me at the comic shop this morning doesn't give you permission to just throw my initials out whenever you feel like it...

wait... :facepalm:

your first official post started with jj...that is AWESOME!!!

For those that do not know atrocitus...

Ryan P. who often works for CGC or myself as a CAW and one of the best around...

Please welcome him and treat him like an abandoned kitty, as he brings good luck/good nature to everyone and loves SS!