• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A golden age alphabet for February 2012

1,510 posts in this topic

just called Jim- 2 different people- plus he has no entry on comic book Anderson because doesn't think body of work merits it - he could be WRONG on that last part though...

Glad we got that cleared up. So what do we know about the Harry who worked in comics?

That his art is awesome (shrug)

lol Never forgetting! I love a good mystery, dont you?

Started me thinking down all sorts of tracks. For instance, that Harry has something in common with Vermeer and Giorgione. Great artists about whom relatively little is known today, when by comparison the lives of their contemporaries and peers - Rembrandt and Titian - are known in great detail. Granted, however skilled, no comic book artist would be universally considered on a par with the greats of the late renaissance - though some of us might wish to argue otherwise - but the mystery is similarly compelling (at least to me). Pity I got the answer wrong, as usual!

b is for billy's display, arranged by mrbedrock, at the '09 la. geekfest.

gf3.jpg

...and "p" is for "Pshaw!" Call that a collection?

- What?

- What do you mean, "That's only a tiny part of it?"

O - right then, moving swiftly on -

Anyway, as for levitating, I say -