• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Bottom 10

112 posts in this topic

Actually there are only 9 and I would hate to put their ID's down, so they are all in code.

Maybe the truth is that you are just another gutless wonder who likes to hide behind the anonymity provided by the internet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually there are only 9 and I would hate to put their ID's down, so they are all in code.

Maybe the truth is that you are just another gutless wonder who likes to hide behind the anonymity provided by the internet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

shocked.gif

popcorn.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Welll...we know that you are "destroyer" and I'm probably = 893scratchchin-thumb.gif But what are 3 and 7? sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Welll...we know that you are "destroyer" and I'm probably = 893scratchchin-thumb.gif But what are 3 and 7? sumo.gif

do we even really care? 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sleeping.gif

Jim

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wait a minute, why am I the destroyer? Deathlok was the Demolisher. Drax was the Destoyer. That's the code. A synonym? lame.

1 - 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

2 - Bullseye

3 - =7

4 - popcorn.gif

5 - Daft

6 - Oh God

7 - =3

8 - Dave

9 - Destroyer

It's all 893censored-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gifThe sad thing is that they can all do so well.

sorry.gif

Hmm..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Top 10......

Bottom 10.....

Tell me again....why ANYONE might actually care about your opinion? confused.gif

Your delusional concept of SELF-IMPORTANCE not only rivals....but surpasses my own.

23_28_100.gif

Would this be Joe_Collector (JC)?

He's most likely on the list somewhere. frown.gif

I hope so. I'd hate not to make Mr Drooling Forum Fanboy's bottom 10 list. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh my gosh blush.gif I didn't expect to have this impact. sorry.gif

Joe, you definitely aren't on this list. I think I already mentioned that I am a great admirer of your posts. I also admire all the people who are on this list, but sometimes they aren't as admirable as others.

Apologies to all shy.gif

893whatthe.gif I wasn't brought up to be overtly offensive. I don't think to sit down at the end of a keyboard and be nasty to someone is a sign of maturity. confused-smiley-013.gif

Tell me again....why ANYONE might actually care about your opinion? confused.gif

Your delusional concept of SELF-IMPORTANCE not only rivals....but surpasses my own.

No reason to care or not to care. I may not own 1000 CGC slabs in 9.4+ of all key books from 1960 on frown.gif, but I'm as much a living, breathing human as everyone else here. My opinion is no better or worse than anyone elses. There is a lot of opinion on the boards and I'm really sorry if this thread offended anyone, especially you. flowerred.gif

Hi Liam,

EVEN though, the hardworking Redhook appears in NEITHER your top ten nor bottom ten list.....and although it might have been a bit nervy to pop them up there, with such low posting numbers, it was obviously done with good intentions, actually turned out to be fun, and was done the right way. In a no-vendetta, no-malice zone. Good work!

With that said, I expect your revised lists to appear shortly, expanded to 20 in each.

I better be on one of them, or I'm going to kick your 893censored-thumb.gif! 27_laughing.gif

with fondness,

Redhook

893whatthe.gif I wasn't brought up to be overtly offensive. I don't think to sit down at the end of a keyboard and be nasty to someone is a sign of maturity. confused-smiley-013.gif

No, it is immature, but for me it's cathartic, especially when one begs to be such a target.