• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Bottom 10

112 posts in this topic

So then 7 would be a smiley with breasts.

Only 4 posters qualify... none are offensive in the least confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Lucy, Joanna, Greggy, and ummm....?

Whoa. Greggy, time for breast reduction surgery.

Those aren't breasts....they're balls. When your shorts are that tight....they have to go somewhere. tongue.gif

Only 4 posters qualify... none are offensive in the least confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Those aren't breasts....they're balls. When your shorts are that tight....they have to go somewhere. tongue.gif

Sorry, B. There's no Greggy joke in the world that can follow an ultra-obscure "Growing Pains" quote.

confused-smiley-013.gif

But how 'bout that Intern?!?!?!? 893applaud-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sorry, B. There's no Greggy joke in the world that can follow an ultra-obscure "Growing Pains" quote.

confused-smiley-013.gif

"joke"? confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

"joke"? confused.gif

27_laughing.gif I stand corrected.

confused.gif Gosh, everybody is so far out and I feel like this is all creating friction. I never thought there would be all this guessing. I'm almost more tempted to list the real ID's so as to stop the fighting. There are no women on the list. laugh.gif

Remember, these aren't bad posters and they have all had their great moments. flowerred.gif

1 - 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Greggy

2 - Bullseye Beyonder

3 - =7 Khaos

4 - popcorn.gif Bachelor Of Comix

5 - Daft Darth Diesel

6 - Oh God Old Guy

7 - =3 Khaos

8 - Dave Rocketeer

9 - Destroyer Deathlok

10 - Chrisco37

Looks more like a Top 10 list to me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif