• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a Mistake!!

80 posts in this topic

I won the Amazing Spider-Man #32 9.2 (Old Label :cloud9: ) in January's Comic Link auction along with a few others. I recieved my Package today, and this is the Amazing Spider-Man #32 they sent me :o

Photobucket

Before anyone acusses me of anything, I already called and am sending it back (tsk)

If you receive something mistakenly in the mail, American law allows you to claim it as your own. Just sayin'.

I get other peoples bills sometimes. Geez what a jip

Better start paying those.

If you receive something mistakenly in the mail, American law allows you to claim it as your own. Just sayin'.

Good gosh....would anyone actually do this?

Just because the law allows it, doesn't make it okay.

Everybody in this country wants something for free. If you didn't pay for it, or if you didn't make it, you don't own it.

Everybody in this country wants something for free. If you didn't pay for it, or if you didn't make it, you don't own it.

some of us believe in santa and in gifts :baiting:

+1

:applause:

some of us believe in santa and in gifts :baiting:

if you kept that, Santa would put you on the naughty list. Might send that bad elf to t'row a beating your way.....