• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More miscellaneous Silver and Bronze books ....Closed

150 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, as I continue sorting through books I have put together a stack of more silver and bronze marvel and dc, mostly new stuff I have not posted before but similar to the type of material offered in my prior threads with the bronze material in nicer shape. Did well with the last thread I ran so am gonna go again throughout Saturday evening.

Usual rules apply, 1st :takeit: in thread wins unconditionally. I ship via usps flat rate envelope/box, charges will be exact - envelope rate up to 4 books, box rate after that. Payment by paypal. Please forward any questions/concerns. Thanks for looking.

will start tonight with a few dc dollar books...

the following dollar books all look very nice, and they are - although many have a few very light ncb creases that I suspect a press would do wonders for but I doubt it would be worth the cost to do so. They are nice tight bright books that will probably look 9.4 or higher but I am gonna say they fall around 9.0.

superman family # 206 $5

ScannedImage120330022.jpg

ScannedImage120330023.jpg

the following dollar books all look very nice, and they are - although many have a few very light ncb creases that I suspect a press would do wonders for but I doubt it would be worth the cost to do so. They are nice tight bright books that will probably look 9.4 or higher but I am gonna say they fall around 9.0.

superman family # 206 $5

ScannedImage120330022.jpg

ScannedImage120330023.jpg

:takeit:

# 251 no ncb on fc, back 1/4" from spine is book length minor bend (not a roll) from improper stacking/storage still sharp $10

ScannedImage120330038.jpg

ScannedImage120330039.jpg

:takeit: