• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2002 year in review part duex

27 posts in this topic

this is in all good fun and humour blush.gifshocked.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gif

FF outed as not really soley an FF collector

meth/hammer/ outed as mini me in austin powers II & III

rickdogg outed as having the most non informative posts

greggy outed as being the most likely to suceed as a beyaaatch

comicinvestor outed as most likely to need to go outside and smell the roses

clobberintime outed as most likely to snipe an auction

joanna outed as the most ladylike on these forums

lighthouse/snizzfixit outed as the tallest MF'ers on these forums

murph0 outed as the cheapest trustfund kid

gman outed as the cheapest lowballer

cgcfan/shuley's outed as the most outrageous sarcasim

blowout outed as most likely to have disicpline for martial arts

mr_highgade outed as a posts here and there

andrewknight outed to most likely to go workout

bronty outed as most likely to quack like a a duck....aflacccccck

sullypython outed as most likely to snipe greggy

bugaboo most likely to have a graemlin war with BOC

BOC...ditto

JLA outed as "where have you been?"

blazingbob outed as being a national dealer who likes to say "big swingin d*[!@#%^&^]"

architecht outed as having a sense of humour

drbanner always being verde on the inside and outside

spidermanbeyond and delekersate getting a bad wrap due to you know who

bonds25 for having more than one ID on eBay and the shill bidder on bogus auctions

darthdiesel wishing he was an authentic "asian"

sborock wishing he can slab his own comics via his grading

ubiquiti most likely to defend our country in time of war

odin88 most likely to be mistaken for aardvarkps

supapimp outed as most likely to buy you all a drink on me laugh.gif

if i left anybody out, im sorry, but your in my heart and memoirs laugh.gif

much love to y'all, lets hope this new year can be better than the last smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

FF outed as not really an FF collector
shocked.gif ohmiLORD where'd that come from? shocked.gif I think I said yesterday that I didn't have an FF bias because some of the early ones are campy...but I still like Kirby's art, I LOVE Lee's character design, some of Lee's dialogue--especially that between the FF members--is incredibly good, the FF have the best villains/allies in all of the Marvel universe (Galactus/Doom/Silver Surfer/Namor), they have my favorite storyline of all time (48 to 50), and Lee's story and plotlines got a lot better after the first 30 issues or so. Plus I own the whole run in VF/NM or better minus 40 issues, 20 of which are above 300 because I'm holding out to find them in NM+ in the dollar boxes.

I'm sure you thought you were kidding, but you took it a little too far ! ! ! ! shocked.gifmad.gif

baby%20finger.jpg

not me dude, read the earlier thread, murph0 upgraded and had a CGC NM- 9.2 to sell, and FF inqiured about it. blush.gifshocked.gifgrin.gif BTW my auctions in late spring, i had a VF ASM 33 that comic-keys bid on that didn't meet the reserve.....things that make you go hmmmmmm? (please excuse me arsenio) blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

supapimp outed as most likely to take a big runny dump on your cool "year in review" thread by starting one of his own 2 hours later. tongue.gif

MajorKhaos and greggy outed as most likely to trash a thread designed to make fun of people like them that trash threads. crazy.gif

Yes, but give credit where credit is due, for crying out loud... do you think those poor C&Cers have anything else to cling to??

Sure....

Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance) and Here We Go, Let's Rock and Roll were much better songs! smirk.gif

Jim

I knew that would be coming so I had a two word response already prepared:

Floor Splatter smirk.gif

And believe me.........I know a LOT about women.......I know what they want......and I know how to give it to them........and you better believe that they come begging for more.........'cause when the Bugster gives them the old "badda-bing badda-boom".......they remember who gave it to them and how good it was for a long long time............and.......uh........oops........heh heh.........sorry about that.........for a second there........I thought I was Joey Buttafucco. crazy.gif