• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2002 year in review part duex

27 posts in this topic

Yes, but give credit where credit is due, for crying out loud... do you think those poor C&Cers have anything else to cling to??

Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance) and Here We Go, Let's Rock and Roll were much better songs!

I am saddened and horrified by you. Let us walk away from this conversation and never speak of it again.

Actually, I dissed Rickdog when I first posted because he dissed me. However, when he wanted to fight me, I stopped dissing and hid behind the couch. But I came out again to give it to some coin guys in the Water Cooler awhile back. I just try not to do too much of it. But sometimes even I can't resist.

-- Joanna

You don't know a lot about women, do you?

No, bugaboo's never sober enough to remember details of his Golden Shower experiences. Usually it is from four legged females, and that may be why is recollection is described that way tongue.gif