• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

454 posts in this topic

another drunk purchase, I think this one is africkendorable.

Raggedy Ann + Andy #26 CGC 7.5 $50

RaggedyAnnAndAndy_26_Front_CGC_75_File_GA.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks! Can you see the image? I think my photobucket account is full, might have to delete stuff.

That's not what it means....,

another drunk purchase, I think this one is africkendorable.

Raggedy Ann + Andy #26 CGC 7.5 $50

RaggedyAnnAndAndy_26_Front_CGC_75_File_GA.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks! Can you see the image? I think my photobucket account is full, might have to delete stuff.

That's not what it means....,

Stop being a tease and tell me then!

Ok this next book I had PGX graded back in 2003 or 2004, back when I was new to this whole professional grading thing....I was a nooooooooooobbbb. This book has been freed of the slab, label cut off but it remains in the inner plastic well....oh and it's low grade and has a retarded amount of color touch. Man, shoulda done my research first before wasting money in PGX and getting low grade books graded.

Wings Comics #58 grade: blah Free to the next person that bins a book(s) of $40 or more. CLAIMED BY DETROIT MIKE!

WingsComics_58_Front_GA0001.jpg

1st War Comic, seriously this is an under rated comic IMO. This book has three staples, not sure if that's normal as this is the only copy I've ever owned. Very Very minor rust on staples, can't see too much rust migration other than what's on the staples.

War Comics #1 VG $150

WarComics_1_Front_GA.jpg

WarComics_1_Back_GA.jpg