• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

454 posts in this topic

Shipping is of course cheaper with raw books, got to calculate it....I love booze.

Recently upgraded, so here's my undercopy for less than I paid :(

Strange Worlds #20 VG- $35 (edit: bought it at a VG+, but seeing the tanning on the back CGC will probably grade it lower)

:takeit:

^^ Thanks! As the night goes on, and I drink more, the prices may get lower on the books I'm posting.

Another trooper book I upgraded, and willing to take a loss on....if you pass on this one....stop looking in this thread. Gorgeous Heath cover that I commissioned a famous boardie to recreate

Going to grade it at a VG...but a damn good looking VG

War Action #7 $35 SOLD

WarAction_7_Front_GA0001.jpg

WarAction_7_Back_GA0001.jpg

yay, another one I'm taking a loss on! But I upgraded and I'm in the perfect state of inebriation. So, all is good in the world. I suck at buying :(

Blackhawk #34 GD- (water damage, pencil markings, the only good thing is that the staples are attached to cover and book and the interior looks good).

$35

Blackhawk_34_Front_GA0001.jpg

Blackhawk_34_Back_GA0001.jpg

Another True Comics I had upgraded (all of the ones posted here I upgraded with Crippen copies :D )

True Comics #49 complete but there's rusty staples, going to call it a GD- cause I hate rusty staples (i'm not a very good salesman) $15

TrueComics_49_Front_GA.jpg

TrueComics_49_Back_GA.jpg

I'd like you to know that I'm drinking vodka and red bull right now. Nice books! More Wings GGA please!

drink more then buy something! I ran out of vodka, so drinking Tequila with water and pink lemonade mix....it's all i have in the house atm :( blah

I'm going to make some Mac n cheese, will be back later tonight. I still have hundreds of books to list.

Hah thank god he didn't come back with that GGA, I'm way too drunk to resist. Oh well look forward to seeing them tomorrow, hopefully they're still good enough to buy sober :facepalm: