• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sig Series Question

29 posts in this topic

does cgc have some sort of rule about who signs what book?.. Cause I was thinking of having Christopher Yost sign my nyx #3 ...

Go for it. I got Chris Yost to sign my copy. Though you may want to research what his signature looks like. I almost wish he DIDN'T sign my copy after seeing what he did to it doh!

Ahh, signature placement...

nyx3triplesignedcgcss98001.jpg

Who did the and balls sketch on the cover? :eek:

Chris Yost

Is that really his sig or did he draw a on your comic book?

omfg that is hilarious!

The real irony stems from the fact that it was a 9.6 before I cracked it to add Chris Yost and Craig Kyle. It was then magically upgraded to a 9.8...go figure (shrug)

does cgc have some sort of rule about who signs what book?.. Cause I was thinking of having Christopher Yost sign my nyx #3 ...

Go for it. I got Chris Yost to sign my copy. Though you may want to research what his signature looks like. I almost wish he DIDN'T sign my copy after seeing what he did to it doh!

Chris Yost

omfg that is hilarious!

The real irony steams from the fact that it was a 9.6 before I cracked it to add Chris Yost and Craig Kyle. It was then magically upgraded to a 9.8...go figure (shrug)

Because the graders were laughing so hard they had tears in their eyes and couldn't see the thumb dent. :gossip:

I'm a firm believer
:roflmao:

doh!:roflmao: Wow this is a scary topic ... Do all of his autographs look like balls ?... I am suddenly having second thoughts about doing this ... I think you guys just saved me some coin thanks! Though I may just turn around & have him sign something that is not as cool as a nyx #3 ...

Side note ... I think i remember seeing that book before & autograph now that it is brought up again lol

I'm a firm believer
:roflmao:

doh!:roflmao: Wow this is a scary topic ... Do all of his autographs look like balls ?... I am suddenly having second thoughts about doing this ... I think you guys just saved me some coin thanks! Though I may just turn around & have him sign something that is not as cool as a nyx #3 ...

Side note ... I think i remember seeing that book before & autograph now that it is brought up again lol

With the sig placement about a half inch lower this book could give the Stan Lee cockroach a run for its money.

Chris Yost

omfg that is hilarious!

The real irony steams from the fact that it was a 9.6 before I cracked it to add Chris Yost and Craig Kyle. It was then magically upgraded to a 9.8...go figure (shrug)

Because the graders were laughing so hard they had tears in their eyes and couldn't see the thumb dent. :gossip:

lol

I actually had this same question; I want to eventually get my Spider-Man white variants (the ones with the cassettes) graded, but wanted them graded so that I could frame them...

So...that sucks!

...wait, you have the Spider-Man white variants worth grading? Holy balls. Oh wait...

That is his REAL signature! I have an x-Force signed by him where his "sig" is right next to a character's mouth. If I remember where I put it I'd post a pic but I think I hid or destroyed it out of shame... The sad part is, he doesn't see the problem! Although I think a few people besides me have brought it up to him.

You have been warned! :)