• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed!

67 posts in this topic

Brave and the Bold 38B

VG-

Asking: $15

Brave and the Bold 39

G/VG

Asking: $12

Brave and the Bold 42

reader

Asking: $5

Brave and the Bold 43

G

Asking: $12

Brave and the Bold 49

G

Asking: $5

Brave and the Bold 80

Reader

Asking: $2

Brave and the Bold 93A

Drek

Asking: $3

Brave and the Bold 93B

Drekkier

Brave and the Bold 77B

Readier

:takeit: @ 35% off

^^ ^^ ^^ OK I lost count :ohnoez:

John with the multiissue score...thanks much my friend (thumbs u

How's life on the left coast?

Glad to hear things are going well...for me, it is the job hunt my brother...things remain somewhat unclear, but looks most likely that I will be going coastal to Virginia in a couple of months...will need to have one helluva sale soon hm

Generally, life is real good though...found a small GA collection of ECs, getting ready to spend Valentine's day with the wife, and ready for all the big summer movies I saw previewed during the Superbowl :cloud9:

Oh things are good...did not mean to worry ya! This would be an upward move (going from State employ to the Feds). :foryou:

I do have some Showcase (although none of the big keys)...drop me a line if you are looking for anything in particular (thumbs u

:hi:

Looks like the last couple of books will hang at Casa Snake Eyes for a bit longer. Thanks to Scott and John for the purchases (worship)

Will try to invoice you guys sometime tomorrow evening (thumbs u

Hope everyone has a great night ...the thread is now closed! :whee: