• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatever you shut down the boards to fix this morning...

45 posts in this topic

I need to find alternate public showers, like interstate truck stops for instance.

I have the funniest story about a truck stop, except I prolly can't share it with everyone. hm

I need to find alternate public showers, like interstate truck stops for instance.

I have the funniest story about a truck stop, except I prolly can't share it with everyone. hm

Some stories are better left untold :eek:

Or maybe not.

lol.gif' alt='27_laughing.gif.62deb96933a6d30aaf250d01cf4616c7.gif' alt='lol'>.gif'>

Klingons love truck stop stories.

Or maybe not.

lol.gif' alt='27_laughing.gif.62deb96933a6d30aaf250d01cf4616c7.gif' alt='lol'>.gif'>

lol

Or maybe not.

Danger! There's a Klingon near Uranus! :ohnoez:

Or maybe not.

Danger! There's a Klingon near Uranus! :ohnoez:

I guess i need to wash better

Why does this not surprise me.