• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

prices are dropping down i think was was it with the hype

The 9.8 #1s are coming back to reality a bit, but the raw sets still seem to be going strong.

prices are dropping down i think was was it with the hype

it's still the hype or it would be a cover price comic. It's deflated some until more word of a show, if a pilot is scheduled to appear it'll go back up. I wouldn't turn down $250 or whatever for a cgc 9.8 #1. I sold one for $240 and was happy to do it.

yeah, with no sigs over $200 is good money. I've got 2 left i'll get pressed and signed.

Yeah think i wil be sending a small stack to sdcc for sig series. Missing some of what i sold off. So i need to replace it with some new stuff.

I just hope shawn releases some art soon. But if anyone follows him on facebook i think we can all see that it might be sometime before that happens.

Shawn is going to be in San Diego, but he didn't tell me if he was signing .

Yeah i think i saw that he said that someplace. He might sign some never know.

It reads unlike any comic I've ever read. I imagine that they are story boarding the TV show with each panel.

Look at shawns website... I think he might have those type of ideas already seeded a long time ago.

With his film and entertainment company.

http://www.verge.tv/

Yes i think we will see it someday maybe not today maybe not 2 yrs from now maybe never. But with shawn and robert and amc it's a perfect storm.

There's a lot of Comicspro variants and regular CGC 9.8s but virtually no graded ICE variants? Anyone got a good explanation for that? I wonder if people opted to hurry up and capitalize on the prices the regulat cover wa pulling down ($350 at one point) and keep the ICE variants as the midrange investment copy or what? Any ideas?