• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

This my latest addition to my collection:

Thank you very much.... :headbang:

here's my latest addition

Scan-120626-0001.jpg

That's very cool. I've seen a lot of nice copies of that book, wonder if the general population of that issue made it out to stores in slightly better shape overall than the other issues? All my copies of 4 are really sharp. hm

What do you think of the TV Show i mean the book is great for me as well but i dont think they will have such a sucess if the tv show will come in the near future ...are there any news about that ?

but i cant wait until issue 7 is out ...over here in germany i have to wait a little bit longer :( until i get my copy in hands

Just enjoy the comic. If the TV show does come (not for a while) and it's good then it's a bonus I guess. Right now though, the comic is really good and in my opinion the best crime/drama story out there at the moment.

Just enjoy the comic. If the TV show does come (not for a while) and it's good then it's a bonus I guess. Right now though, the comic is really good and in my opinion the best crime/drama story out there. at the moment.

fixed it for you.

+1 (thumbs u

talk about tying up loose ends, perfect ending to the arc....would make a really enjoyable tv show (so far).

one of the most satisfying arc conclusions i can remember reading in quite some time.

after cooling off some, this one sold for a bit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thief-of-Thieves-1-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-1st-Print-Robert-Kirkman-/290723495459?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43b0787e23

talk about tying up loose ends, perfect ending to the arc....would make a really enjoyable tv show (so far).

one of the most satisfying arc conclusions i can remember reading in quite some time.

after cooling off some, this one sold for a bit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thief-of-Thieves-1-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-1st-Print-Robert-Kirkman-/290723495459?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43b0787e23

Looking forward to reading the final issue in the arc! (thumbs u

Not that it isn't obvious at the moment but ToT #1 is burning up hot on eBay right now. My website is listing 6 different, independent auctions in the "Comics to Watch" section which has been unheard of in the past for anything accept Walking Dead.