• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkmind's wedding fund sales thread!

6 posts in this topic

:juggle:WELCOME :juggle:

Thank you to everyone that helps out in some way or fashion, as all proceeds of this sale will help fund our wedding in May.

Standard rules apply.

No members on the Probation List

No brand new members

Payment can be made via personal check, or paypal. Please allow me the right to hold items that are being paid for by personal check until said check clears.

Personal information will be traded and shared via PM, please do not share or post personal information in this thread.

I am offering FREE shipping to all members that live in the lower 48.

If you live in Canada i'm sure we can work something out, I just don't want to be stuck with a $30 shipping bill. Please forgive my ignorance when it comes to shipping things out of the lower 48.

Shipping will be with Fedex or UPS ground with some sort of tracking number, items will be packed as best as I can pack them.

So here we go.

Walking Dead statuette "Andrew" $25 This has never been opened or looked at outside the box by me. Still has some sort of stock sticker sealing the outside plastic.

007-1.jpg

More stuff to come tonight, taking a 5 min break.

The Walking Dead #32 9.8 $35

008-1.jpg

The Walking Dead TBPs #1 to #14 + The Survivors' Guide asking $150 for all

This is a great chance for someone who has not started reading TWD to get started. These books are reader grade, some of them have been picked up brand new by me at my LCS and read once. Books 1 to 6 or so I picked up used on Ebay. There may or may not be some coffee cup stains, folded pages/place marking, or a tare or two. As I said these are reader grade.

013.jpg

012.jpg