• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is ebay userId barksducksuo=Donovan Elliot (restoration professional from CGG)??

121 posts in this topic

I was wondering that myself.Why would I pull all this up again if I was indeed Ryan Elliott?Cmon people wake up and small the coffee.

You mean we're supposed to actually be reading your posts?

Whoops! blush.gif

Come on... the guy is obsessed with PGX.

No one cares that much about PGX unless they ARE PGX.

Whether they're the scammer, the scammee, or the one pretending to be the other, it doesn't matter.

This is just another ridiculous post from a messageboard user who serves absolutely

zero purpose on a CGC messageboard.

On a related note... how's the weather in Eugene? devil.gif

Don't jump down my throat guys, but what's up with the shadow? How did we deduce he's Elliott. It seems here that he's outing Elliott? What am I missing?

just read his past posts by clicking his name, there's certainly an agenda. gossip.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Send them over id like to say hello.I have nothing to hide.

Then come clean: who are you, what is your agenda here with reviving long lost posts centering on the losers from Oregon, and why now? confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll post this again:

The "theshadowknows" is posting from the exact same IP as 2 known Terrence Leder shills. This is irrefutable proof that he is using the same computer/Internet connection as these 2 shills:

"dduck" given email address: christinascollectables@hotmail.com

"pgxit" given email address: tdcomix@hotmail.com

Keep in mind back then your email address HAD TOBE LEGIT in order to complete your registration over at STL.

The fact that "theshadowknows" has the same IP as the above 2 shill members speaks volumes.

I'll let people make up their minds for themselves with this evidence as to what is going on here.

I'll post this again:

The "theshadowknows" is posting from the exact same IP as 2 known Terrence Leder shills. This is irrefutable proof that he is using the same computer/Internet connection as these 2 shills:

Keep in mind back then your email address HAD TO BE LEGIT in order to complete your registration over at STL.

The fact that "theshadowknows" has the same IP as the above 2 shill members speaks volumes.

I'll let people make up their minds for themselves with this evidence as to what is going on here.

See, there's a post worth reading. thumbsup2.gif

I'll post this again:

Keep in mind back then your email address HAD TO BE LEGIT in order to complete your registration over at STL.

See, there's a post worth reading. thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Well, I guess The Shadow Knows does have something to hide, eh? grin.gif

I'll post this again:

Keep in mind back then your email address HAD TOBE LEGIT in order to complete your registration over at STL.

So shadow, since you're probably either Leder or someone who lives with Leder, fill us in on who you are. You have a lot of inside knowledge about Leder's situation and other PGX problems. If you're not Leder, then who are you?

While I am not 100% sure of anything regarding this entire mind boggling situation.

Is it possible Mr. Shadow ,whether completely innocent or guilty either directly, or by association might not be able to come forward publicly for fear of possible legal ramifications?

Just a thought.

Ze-

I have to keep my identity veiled as I dont want to be sued.IM is hardly a uninvested party.He feels burned by pgx I guess.All these posts were years ago.Read them and learn.

Do I hate pgx?No I really dont.I just hate so of the junk that comes in their holders and certain sellers.