• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is ebay userId barksducksuo=Donovan Elliot (restoration professional from CGG)??

121 posts in this topic

Hmmm...having heard this, I find it strange that one of CGG's prototype slabs for Golden Age comics a few months ago was a fairly rare 1935 Donald Duck #978 comic. Note that the book is sideways in the slab, which I don't believe they do anymore:

I thought that was odd as well since I never heard of this service being advertised. In 2004, I saved the picture of the book.

DonaldDuck978tdcomixncardzCGG9.jpg

I have to keep my identity veiled as I dont want to be sued.IM is hardly a uninvested party.He feels burned by pgx I guess.All these posts were years ago.Read them and learn.

Do I hate pgx?No I really dont.I just hate so of the junk that comes in their holders and certain sellers.

Sorry, that is a cop-out. If you are going to come out flinging accusations and re-opening old threads to slam someone, then come clean and tell us who you are and why you are doing it now. It is not like you can't be tracked down if someone seriously wanted to sue you anyways (IP addresses, etc).

Until you ID yourself and explain your agenda, you will always remain suspect.

Ze,

Thanks.That is the truth.No one wants to be sued .If one person contacts me via pm it will be worth all the slings and arrows I have suffered.

why would you be afraid of a lawsuit? if the truth is as you say, you're completely protected. and when you say "one person," are you speaking of someone in particular, or just anyone?

aaaanyways, it's going to be hard for you to get people to believe you just by telling them to believe you. there's too many instances of people in this hobby trying to pull one over for most to give benefits of doubt these days

Ze,

Thanks.That is the truth.No one wants to be sued .If one person contacts me via pm it will be worth all the slings and arrows I have suffered.

why would you be afraid of a lawsuit? if the truth is as you say, you're completely protected. and when you say "one person," are you speaking of someone in particular, or just anyone?

aaaanyways, it's going to be hard for you to get people to believe you just by telling them to believe you. there's too many instances of people in this hobby trying to pull one over for most to give benefits of doubt these days

Believe me Sal cool.gif

IM is hardly a uninvested party.He feels burned by pgx I guess.

Whether or not this is true does not change THE FACT that your IP exactly matches "dduck" and "pgxit". Until you can come up with a logical explanation for this you will remain suspect, I'm sorry.

Below is "theshadowknows" LAME explanation for the IP matches to the 2 known shill accounts:

About the ip address I have no idea.Im not a tech guy.....

My computer is used by many.A lot of ebay users and people who just check their email.

yeahok.gifyeahok.gif

Have you heard of the dry cleanings being sued for 56 million?They were in the right also.

And they won the case and the person who sued them had to pay their legal costs and probably opened himself up to a counter suit.

Have you heard of the dry cleanings being sued for 56 million?They were in the right also.

yeah, is this the case where the guy suing had his case tossed out and he was forced to pay all the costs of the cleaners? i mean, that guy was a judge who left the courtroom in tears at his initial hearing.

not the best example. besides, that case and the case you're ostensibly trying to avoid are about as applicable to one another as an apple and a Kirby vacuum cleaner bag

hotmail a legit email?

I assume they meant "legit" as in a working email address from which someone responds to an automated email with instructions to click a link to verify identity. Common practice with sites to ensure there is a pulse on the other end.

I have to keep my identity veiled as I dont want to be sued.IM is hardly a uninvested party.He feels burned by pgx I guess.All these posts were years ago.Read them and learn.

Do I hate pgx?No I really dont.I just hate so of the junk that comes in their holders and certain sellers.

Tell you what then, if you are a completely innocent person who just happens to know certain information, I will represent you for free if someone sues you. So, now you have absolutely nothing to lose and can reveal your identity and tell us what you know.

popcorn.gif

Tell you what then, if you are a completely innocent person who just happens to know certain information, I will represent you for free if someone sues you. So, now you have absolutely nothing to lose and can reveal your identity and tell us what you know.

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif
popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif