• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible Compendium One, Invinicible Vol 12, Severed 1-6 NM/NM+ and misc.

2 posts in this topic

I am getting rid of some trades and other stuff that I have either read, don't plan on reading or just doesn't fit my collecting focus.

Usual rules apply....Shipping is $2.00 for first book, a $1.50 for each additional book unless otherwise noted. Of course, discounted shipping will be applied if I can.

Let's start with this one :

Invicible Comp. One - retails for $65.00 - yours with Vol 12 (that's 54 issues ! :o )

for $50 shipped !! 51d9AbrEtzL__SS500_.jpg

invincible_v12.jpg

Severed 1-6 (all 1st prints and are NM/NM+)....I can get scans for those who require them tomorrow or the next day....Simply because of work commitments.

Price $25.00 shipped !

Secret Invasion 1 Variant cover 1:25 $10.

SECRET.jpg

Batman 286 VF/NM $10 -

- I had bought this from a very well respected dealer as a NM+....Honestly, I never took it out of the mylar and when I resold it to a boardie, he noticed the flaws(back cover) ...I took my comeuppance and now, I am reoffering it here at the correct grade and considerably less than I paid....

12-26-201162703PM-1.jpg