• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie Publications in high grade
3 3

226 posts in this topic

On 12/8/2021 at 5:39 PM, Gregd said:

The colors and style on these issues are fantastic. Is eBay the only source for buying issues online? Do these pop up on the boards from time to time? Maybe they have and I have missed the threads. 

I've got quite a collection now of eerie pubs and most I bought here on the boards. 

I only wish that I had known about these thirty or forty years ago. I can't remember ever seeing them, anywhere! Saw plenty of EERIE, CREEPY, FAMOUS MONSTERS, VAMPIRELLA, but never anything like these. I think they're awesome.

Edited by Artifiction

On 12/14/2021 at 2:17 AM, Artifiction said:

I only wish that I had known about these thirty or forty years ago. I can't remember ever seeing them, anywhere! Saw plenty of EERIE, CREEPY, FAMOUS MONSTERS, VAMPIRELLA, but never anything like these. I think they're awesome.

If you grew up in a more "conservative" place, they may have been something a proprietor wouldn't carry. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 12/14/2021 at 12:41 PM, jimjum12 said:

If you grew up in a more "conservative" place, they may have been something a proprietor wouldn't carry. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

That could very well be the reason. That or by the time I was even interested in such things, they were already out of print, and tucked away in collections. Probably a combination of both would be my guess.

Oh, received a Vampi. and Tales Of Voodoo, today. I'll have to post scans some time tonight, after the shock wears off. Hah!

Edited by Artifiction

On 12/13/2021 at 4:19 PM, Taylor G said:

This seems like the best place to post about this:

Eerie_Publications_Cover_Book_front_cove

Thank you for sharing info about this. Just preordered my copy. Is Mike still a member on the boards?  I remember he posted when he wrote his first book about Eerie publications, but that was a while ago.