• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie Publications in high grade
3 3

226 posts in this topic

Wow, those covers are horrendously disgusting! Love them! I didn't know they were pumping these out as late as 77/78. Maybe I do have a shot at getting some of these in high grade one of these days. I stembled into a bunch of these recently, but a few years earlier and not as sharp.

Thanks for the response. This is Eerie published by Gold star in London, 1972 Cover is 20p, Volume 1, Number 1. Publisher is James Warren, so obviously, this is a UK edition. Weird is published by Eerie publications, April 1967, and is listed in NY, so obviously US edition Vol2, #2. Another Eerie, published by Warren Sept 1968, Vol 17. and then Shock vol 1 #3, sept 1969, Stanley pubs, NY. Values, demand??

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks, nice of you to find the references. I picked them all up in a UK buy of 100 comics last week. I found one of the original Classics Illustrated from Canada, #20. The guide said "only one known copy". It's a test copy with black insides covers and back. Very tough. Amazing the comics coming out of the UK.

Thanks :) If you don't mind reading them digitally I have a page where people can download them scanned. Those books are abandonware and probably had never been copyrighted to begin with.

We have 256 of the 288 out there and are hoping to complete the collection soon. A couple of more scans coming, only a few physical books missing and those we could get from someone who has a complete collection (and written a book about it haha).

Thanks :) If you don't mind reading them digitally I have a page where people can download them scanned. Those books are abandonware and probably had never been copyrighted to begin with.

We have 256 of the 288 out there and are hoping to complete the collection soon. A couple of more scans coming, only a few physical books missing and those we could get from someone who has a complete collection (and written a book about it haha).

I have download most of them. Thanks