• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Premiere CGC 9.2 WP and Freebies

6 posts in this topic

I just bought this recently from Shark, but due to my job loss on Tuesday, I am pulling together all the cash I can. (Looks like I may be leaving Vegas in the coming weeks.) I hate to part with this, but it has to be done.

For sale is a copy of Marvel Premiere #15 (Origin and 1st Appearance of Iron Fist) CGC 9.2 with beautiful white pages and amazing centering.

I am asking exactly what I paid for this, $125, plus $10 priority shipping. U.S. customers only, sorry everyone else. I accept Paypal. I will accept a check or money order if you have purchased from me in the past. I will also include the following freebies with this purchase: The Darkness Collected Editions Book Three and Conan: Book of Toth Issues 1-4.

MarvelPremiere15CGC92.jpg

Don't have a scanner, so I used Shark's photo. Just wanted to clarify that.

I really want a higher grade copy but this one is nicely centered which is key in my world, plus it seems like I am helping someone out so what the heck :takeit:

Drop me an email and I will paypal you asap. No interest in the freebees so pass them along to someone else.

James G

I really want a higher grade copy but this one is nicely centered which is key in my world, plus it seems like I am helping someone out so what the heck :takeit:

Drop me an email and I will paypal you asap. No interest in the freebees so pass them along to someone else.

James G

Well that didn't take long! Thanks! :)