• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few TPB's for sale

2 posts in this topic

I have a few TPB's that I will be selling. I accept Paypal or check or money order if you have purchased from me in the past. I will ship the TPB's via media mail and will only charge the exact shipping costs. US sales only. Sorry to my friends outside of the USA.

For sale are:

Enemy Ace: War Idyll by George Pratt $5

Scalped: Indian Country $4

The Fantastic Four: Unstable Molecules $5

Batman: The Long Halloween $3 (The cover is in tact, but the book has come apart from the spine and is in two pieces. It is still very readable and has been read with love.)

I can also sell them as a lot for $13.

If you need pictures, please let me know.

I have a few TPB's that I will be selling. I accept Paypal or check or money order if you have purchased from me in the past. I will ship the TPB's via media mail and will only charge the exact shipping costs. US sales only. Sorry to my friends outside of the USA.

For sale are:

Enemy Ace: War Idyll by George Pratt $5

Scalped: Indian Country $4

The Fantastic Four: Unstable Molecules $5

Batman: The Long Halloween $3 (The cover is in tact, but the book has come apart from the spine and is in two pieces. It is still very readable and has been read with love.)

I can also sell them as a lot for $13.

If you need pictures, please let me know.

Just added to this: The Darkness Collected Editions Book Three and Conan: Book of Toth Issues 1-4.

Take everything for $10 plus media mail shipping!