• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD Philadelphia Comic Con now a 4 Day show, May 31, June1-3

183 posts in this topic

Why in the name og god they thought another day was needed is beyond me. They also extended Chicago.....

I will be set up at both shows. Man Saturday better be so amazing that I won't care that I wasted full thursdays.....

James G

Well I got the Shatner VIP Expierience just so i ddint' have to wait in line. I also got one fore the wifey who hates him, so I may just take my mom for the photo op :)

I was getting a haircut and someone in the shop said he's a jerk. I only want my signed but if he is a jerk maybe I won't take my mom because she really likes him, and it may ruin it for her aye?

I'm going to try and make down to Philly this year as well. The CON is usually a nice time and my wife always enjoys hitting up the Reading Terminal Market right across the street.

I'm obsessed with Reading Market. Seriously some of the best food in the world in one small venue. I've stopped into Philly just to eat Dinic's roast pork sandwich many times.