• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

32 posts in this topic

Curious what the OP was thinking since Brian took it via PM and also posted to the thread :juggle:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

Quite possibly, but I have found it is always best to hear both sides of the story here first :foryou: Although, if it was a bail for a higher price after a deal was in place, Brian has the option of making use of the PL.

Not happy, I now I have a message from Terry aka TC33 that he agreed to another PM and the book was sold. Thread stated First :takeit: takes this beauty home, but apparently that is not the case. :sumo:

If there was an :takeit: in a PM that beat out yours that might be the reason you didn't get the book.

(shrug)

Curious what the OP was thinking since Brian took it via PM and also posted to the thread :juggle:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

Quite possibly, but I have found it is always best to hear both sides of the story here first :foryou: Although, if it was a bail for a higher price after a deal was in place, Brian has the option of making use of the PL.

:facepalm: True, but I doubt it would ever be admitted. Brian does seem to be taking it well though.

Thanks for the support guys. Terry and I have PM'ed. He just didnt understand the importance of posting the :takeit: once a deal was made.

Now to build my war chest to get my FF #1 in a 3.0-4.0.

Oh well, another one will come along for sure. :wishluck: I will send you a PM if I see one.

Thanks for the support guys. Terry and I have PM'ed. He just didnt understand the importance of posting the :takeit: once a deal was made.

Now to build my war chest to get my FF #1 in a 3.0-4.0.

Oh well, another one will come along for sure. :wishluck: I will send you a PM if I see one.

There are 14 CGC FF #1's on ebay right now. I'm sure there are raw copies also. No shortage of this book.

The other deal acceptance came in about 45 minutes prior to LoneTree's. I had just logged in and sent my payment instructions/confirmation to the other buyer with instructions for him to post a I'll take it several minutes prior to LoneTree's message/post. Based on his last message, I honestly did not expect LoneTree to take it and especially not in the 5-10 minute window it took for the other buyer to get my message and for him to post that it was already taken. To avoid confusion, next time I will post the sold sign myself rather than wait for the buyer to post it when the deal is already done through PM. I was already on the board, so I responded to LoneTree's message only seconds after I received it to let him know that the book was already sold so he would know there was truly no funny business.

All worked out, nice guy. I am sure there is another nice FF#1 to be found just around the corner for him.

THE AVENGERS #4 IS STILL AVAILABLE UNTIL TOMORROW. I have a very interested party that will confirm either way once they call on the CGC notes tomorrow, but it is still available in the meantime.

The other deal acceptance came in about 45 minutes prior to LoneTree's. I had just logged in and sent my payment instructions/confirmation to the other buyer with instructions for him to post a I'll take it several minutes prior to LoneTree's message/post. Based on his last message, I honestly did not expect LoneTree to take it and especially not in the 5-10 minute window it took for the other buyer to get my message and for him to post that it was already taken. To avoid confusion, next time I will post the sold sign myself rather than wait for the buyer to post it when the deal is already done through PM. I was already on the board, so I responded to LoneTree's message only seconds after I received it to let him know that the book was already sold so he would know there was truly no funny business.

All worked out, nice guy. I am sure there is another nice FF#1 to be found just around the corner for him.

THE AVENGERS #4 IS STILL AVAILABLE UNTIL TOMORROW. I have a very interested party that will confirm either way once they call on the CGC notes tomorrow, but it is still available in the meantime.

I made the exact same error on my first sales thread!

Unfortunately, in a message board type environment these things can easily

happen. I've always liked sellers who post a 'on hold' or 'pending' message

when they are negotiating via PM or waiting for a buyer to post the :takeit: