• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics! Freebies! Fun! FINAL RECAP Page 44 B1G2 SALE

452 posts in this topic

This is going to be a mega variety pack of a sale. Something for everyone from the average cheap comics hoarder to the most sophistamacated collectorator.

No meanies!

Payment via Paypal.

Shipping via Priority Flat Rate Envelope for $5 or box for $10. If you buy more stuff than will fit in a flat rate box your shipping is $12 and it will either ship in multiple flat rate boxes or via FedEx at my discretion.

There are going to be lots of free books and other random stuff. All I ask is that you only take one free book for each book or lot you have purchased. So the more you buy the more free stuff you can snag.

Whoever spends the most in this thread wins the best prize ever. A GI Joe lunch box with thermos!

img20120211195530.jpg

You can bring your lunch in it...OH I forgot to mention its jam packed with Magnum PI trading cards! :banana:

img20120211195608.jpg