• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics! Freebies! Fun! FINAL RECAP Page 44 B1G2 SALE

452 posts in this topic

Plus give me that Machine Man # 19 as a the Shaven freebie :)

BUT... you must give it to Boscoe as a gift from Vanilla Rupp because I know he wants one... and also because.... I love him :luhv:

Now Boscoe must buy from the Shaven one to claim his sweet Valentines Day gift from me. See how sneaky brilliant that sheeet was?

Collaborate & Fistin' :o

BUT... you must give it to Boscoe as a gift from Vanilla Rupp because I know he wants one... and also because.... I love him :luhv:

Now Boscoe must buy from the Shaven one to claim his sweet Valentines Day gift from me. See how sneaky brilliant that sheeet was?

You got it but you can have one per comic or lot that you snagged if you want more free stuff :D

^^

You got it but you can have one per comic or lot that you snagged if you want more free stuff :D

^^

Isn't he the best? Although he did send me a Machine Man #19 as a Christmas gift, I'll check your sales thread.

But now we need a new Clooneython, with shades of Teri and Ice.

That puts Rupp in the lead for the GI Joe Lunch Box/ Magnum PI trading card reservoir!!!

Whoever spends the most in this here sales thread wins it all baby!

img20120211195608.jpg

Did I mention it has a thermos? That sheeeet keeps your hot sheeeet hot and your cold sheeeet cold son!

^^

Isn't he the best? Although he did send me a Machine Man #19 as a Christmas gift, I'll check your sales thread.

But now we need a new Clooneython, with shades of Teri and Ice.

I look forward to receiving your low-ball offers via PM :D

Who is hating on Vanilla?

That ole meanie Boscoe is :slapfight:

Oh and all those Invincibles you got ... :takeit: all of them please. WORD! :headbang:

Sold thanks ^^

I have doubles of 71-79 @ $1 each too...you want them also?

Nope just one of each sir... I'm sure they all read the same :grin:

That lunchbox just might be Vanilla's sweet, new jacuzzi in the lower level of the Death Star if I win it :whee: