• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series trade weekend discussion

488 posts in this topic

Down to eight days!

I'll set up the thread on Monday so everyone can start getting their pics up.

:bump:

If we choose to list prices, is it recommended to list each book's value at what it was purchased for, perceived FMV, latest similar GPA sale, the median of all three?

If we choose to list prices, is it recommended to list each book's value at what it was purchased for, perceived FMV, latest similar GPA sale, the median of all three?

I think that one stems from my recommendation that ended up getting mixed reviews. What I'll likely do is post the price that I'd list it on the boards for. This leaves room to negotiate and gives the other person a ballpark price to start from.

I think that one stems from my recommendation that ended up getting mixed reviews. What I'll likely do is post the price that I'd list it on the boards for. This leaves room to negotiate and gives the other person a ballpark price to start from.

+1

+1

Makes sense to me.