• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANK YOU! Slabs, Pre-Hero, Atlas/Timely, Bronze Horror, Western

49 posts in this topic

Welcome to my very first sales thread...thank you, thank you, no please, stay seated, I love you all.

Rulez:

1. PayPal only

2. 1st unconditional :takeit: posted in the sales thread wins the book. A :takeit: posted in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread - period. If someone waves more $$ in my face via PM after you post a :takeit: in the thread, I shall not be tempted.

3. USA buyers: Priority shipping is $10 within the USA. I only do well-padded boxes, no envelopes, please. I can't stand the thought of any book going out like that.

4. Non-USA buyers: PM me and let's chat first. I'm a bit clueless about overseas shipping.

5. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

6. Threadkrapping encouraged - have fun!

7. I have sold many books on eBay (it's been awhile, though) under "silverageguy", plus I have had many transactions with Dale Roberts, Ghost Town, ft88 and many more.

Here's what's coming up:

Strange Tales #94

Strange Tales #99

Two-Gun Kid #58 (super-scarce pre-hero monster issue by Kirby)

Wonder Woman #105 (another scarce one)

Journey Into Mystery #90

Thor #126

Amazing Mysteries #33 (early Atlas/late Timely horror)

X-Men #96

Captain America #117 (first Falcon)

Sub-Mariner Comics #35

Strange Tales Annual #2

All-Star Western #5

Star-Spangled War Stories #154

House of Secrets #91

Some high-grade, some mid-grade, join me on the journey...