• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Empire Strikes Back: Winter Preview part 1

171 posts in this topic

Michael Dooney--

Like Andy stated, Michael Dooney will be at Boston comic-con

If you want a sketch, please contact me, asd I will be shipping a batch of books to him to be picked up in Boston

$90(1 full figure) +grading= Michael has requested that only certain blanks be sent to him. Moving on this quickly, anyone interested please contact me thanks :)

Okay so here's how this will work

The first 2 people to PM ME(please do not place the I'll take it in this thread, please PM me with an :takeit:) will get a spot for Gabrielle Dell'otto

There are terms and conditions for this spot. If you're expecting a sketch back really quickly and immediately, please do not go for this spot. If you're willing to trust that I get a sketch for you, and you're willing to wait patiently with me, than please join me :)

If you pm me with an :takeit: and do not agree to the terms and conditions, you are not obligated or bound to the purchase :foryou:

Monday 3/19 at 9pm---This is the time I will accept PM's for the Gab spots. Thank you all and good luck! :applause:

Okay so here's how this will work

The first 2 people to PM ME(please do not place the I'll take it in this thread, please PM me with an :takeit:) will get a spot for Gabrielle Dell'otto

There are terms and conditions for this spot. If you're expecting a sketch back really quickly and immediately, please do not go for this spot. If you're willing to trust that I get a sketch for you, and you're willing to wait patiently with me, than please join me :)

If you pm me with an :takeit: and do not agree to the terms and conditions, you are not obligated or bound to the purchase :foryou:

Monday 3/19 at 9pm---This is the time I will accept PM's for the Gab spots. Thank you all and good luck! :applause:

Wow, what an opportunity, next level

Too bashful to create a Carbo report thread :blush:

But I had a great time today at the show! Shoutouts to:

Gemma of CGC

Matt

DesertWind Comics

Rich Henn

Devilsrain

Be

Klue777

Brodie91

Secret Son

Sean and Chris(NYComics)

C Raider-1

Very crowded show, not a lot of modern heavy hitters but the living legends were there in rare form :) George Perez and Stan Lee had snake swivel lines, nice stuff

Great to see everyone, next stop Boston