• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Empire Strikes Back: Winter Preview part 1

171 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Now that Dex has completed round 3 and the round 2 books are either with their owners or en route, I can speak freely and from the heart

I love CGC, sketch covers and comics/comic art in general. Here are the opps I've done since 2009, either public or private:

Danny Cruz Round 1

Danny Cruz Round 2

Danny Cruz Round 3

Ethan Van Sciver

Simone Bianchi

Chris Bachalo

Dexter Soy Round 1

Dexter Soy Round 2

Dexter Soy Round 3

Mico Suayan

Gerald Parel

Harvey Tolibao

Stephen Segovia

Gabrielle Dell'otto

Some may say/think this is showing off: I am acknowledging my efforts and hard work towards something I'm passionate about.

That being said, I'm pleased to announce the official formation of Dark Empire Inks(Mr. Mylar--Mike and Force Majeure--Jun). Jun and I have been working hard behind the scenes to take sketch opps to the next level. We have a big announcement in March, but for now I'd like to share sample pics of some opps that will be taking place soon. Enjoy!

Please note: to all boardies that were involved in the previous Gab opp, full figures have been confirmed and 4 spots reserved for you thx

You are a good friend man. Congrats on all your success!

(thumbs u

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

And thank you Troy! But as far as success goes, I am a small fish in a really big pond :shy:lol

We often measure our success by how our friends and family see our accomplishments. And in my book you may play in a really big pond, but you present yourself with the integrity of a big fish bro.