• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Dr. Doom Edition. !!! Poll on pg 6!!!

271 posts in this topic

Wow! That was a tight one, as I think everyone expected. Erndog you have a really awesome cover! Thanks to everyone that voted. Like I've said, there are no losers. The competition ensures that the artists and the owners continue to push the envelope in creating new pieces. Seeing all the art in these threads is fantastic!

How Doug found the time to post this last round of competitions is beyond me. I spent 45 minutes just voting. I can't imagine how much time this takes. Thanks for doing what you do to keep the BotB threads going!

Wow! Congrat! This mean I need to make a 6 times champ logo :)

Just my two cents here, the Doom/Daredevil Castrillo is awesome and I think that if the photo of the sketch could have been more clear or better "maybe" this could have change the result. I know that personnally I have vote for sketch because of a clear picture than the one that seem better but we can't see the sketch correctly.

So maybe just a little advice to the Best of participant, post a clear picture and this could bring you some more vote :)

Just my two cents here, the Doom/Daredevil Castrillo is awesome and I think that if the photo of the sketch could have been more clear or better "maybe" this could have change the result. I know that personnally I have vote for sketch because of a clear picture than the one that seem better but we can't see the sketch correctly.

So maybe just a little advice to the Best of participant, post a clear picture and this could bring you some more vote :)

I know, and I agree. I just don't have a scanner at the moment.

Ah well there's always the Best Of Daredevil thread ;) (if someone ever makes one!)

I know, and I agree. I just don't have a scanner at the moment.

Ah well there's always the Best Of Daredevil thread ;) (if someone ever makes one!)

I've been asking for that for months it would come a showdown between you and me

Wow .. I need to get here more often. I didn't even know that there was a "new" Doom BotB! :shrug: Hopefully I can get back to the boards "full time" soon. Thanks to everyone that voted. Close vote, and understandably so!