• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1940s L.B. Cole Books CATMAN 31 & 32 still left.

10 posts in this topic

Shipped insured in U.S. $8 . Will sell internationally. :takeit: rules.

CAPTAIN AERO #24 VG+ cream pages. Nice looking copy with great colors. There is a non-color breaking crease that runs vertically half way down the center of the book which may be hard to see in the scan, hence the grade. WW2 cover.

$120 SOLD

captaero024.jpg

captaeroBC024.jpg

CAPTAIN AERO #26 VG/F cream pages. Nice looking copy with great colors. There is a non-color breaking crease that runs vertically down the center of the book which may be hard to see in the scan, and a small tear at bottom. Gerber no-show sci-fi cover.

$700 SOLD

captaero026.jpg

captaeroBC026.jpg

CAPTAIN FLIGHT #10 FN+ cream pages. Nice looking copy with deep reds - often this cover is orange. Minor foxing at botttom - I'd grade this highe but for small stain at the top of the back cover, and erased P in the F of "flight". Bondage cover.

$320 SOLD

captflight010.jpg

captflightBC010.jpg

CAPTAIN FLIGHT #11 GD+ off-white pages. Presentable low grade copy - Classic sci-fii cover!

$300 SOLD

captflight011.jpg

captflightBC011.jpg

CATMAN #31 CLASSIC L.B. COLE COVER!

CGC 9.0 OW/W $2400

Exceptional copy, a small NCB crease at bottom right keeping it from being a solid NM. I've owned this since 1996, and it has not been pressed by me.

Catman31.jpg

Catman31BC.jpg

CATMAN #32 FN - cream pages. Moisture stain at top left and a little rust at staples - erased M in M of logo. Otherwise a very sharp book. Classic shark cover with rich blues!

$750

catman032.jpg

catmanBC032.jpg

CONTACT #2 G/VG cr/ow pages. Looks nicer but cover is detached at bottom staple and barely hanging on at top.

$100 SOLD

contact002.jpg

contactBC002.jpg

SUSPENSE COMICS #10 VG/F cream pages. Underrated cover of the run and getting harder to find.

$450 SOLD

suspense010.jpg

suspenseBC010.jpg

CATMAN #31 CLASSIC L.B. COLE COVER!

CGC 9.0 OW/W $2400 NOW $2100

Exceptional copy, a small NCB crease at bottom right keeping it from being a solid NM. I've owned this since 1996, and it has not been pressed by me.

Catman31.jpg

Catman31BC.jpg

CATMAN #32 FN - cream pages. Moisture stain at top left and a little rust at staples - erased M in M of logo. Otherwise a very sharp book. Classic shark cover with rich blues!

$750 NOW $675

catman032.jpg

catmanBC032.jpg