• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hellboy Appreciation Thread

51 posts in this topic

Guillermo Del Toro Promises Hellboy 3 Meetings

CeLNsEP.png

:o

In a tweet on Wednesday, the Hellboy director promised fans that he would meet with Ron Perlman (star of Hellboy) and Mike Mignola (creator of Hellboy comics), on one condition.

If one hundred thousand fans vote on his Hellboy Twitter poll, Del Toro says he will begin the process.

RIGHT HERE - CLICK HERE - HURRY

The poll he tweeted asks fans if they want to see Hellboy III happen. The funny thing is, there are only two options to choose from. You can either vote "Yes" or "Hell Yes".

:wishluck:

I had to sign up for a twitter account yesterday just to participate.

:blush:

I have a good feeling about this. Especially since he called out a certain number to move forward with conversations. That is probably going to roll into some form of financial business case the potential box office target Hellboy III could achieve. And it has now far exceeded what he asked for.

111,030 votes • 5 hours left

:wishluck:

When this came across my Twitter, I knee-jerk voted "Yes" before I saw that the other option was "Hell Yes" :facepalm:

Either way, at least it counted... but I would have preferred the more enthusiastic option!

115,931 votes right now, with about 4 1/2 hours to go!