• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I thought I already saw 6b at the LCS on Wednesday..? Light blue logo?

And...I think issue 7 is November.

Correct on both accounts.

Darn it....... I called 5 LCS around me and nobody seems to know what I'm talking about.

This might be a rare one :fear:doh!

Thanx krighton... Unfortunately I need the copies really fast, i'm trying to get a set all CGC SS at the NYCC. And being located in Canada, shipping is a bit slow up here.

I'll just have to try harder to look for it. There is still a few more store I haven't been to, althought they're a bit of a drive from where I live.

And the hunt continues.......

Edited by combiner1

Thanx krighton... Unfortunately I need the copies really fast, i'm trying to get a set all CGC SS at the NYCC. And being located in Canada, shipping is a bit slow up here.

I'll just have to try harder to look for it. There is still a few more store I haven't been to, althought they're a bit of a drive from where I live.

And the hunt continues.......

What I did for SDCC this year was have the seller send the items to my hotel. I called ahead and told the hotel I was staying at my situation and that when my package came for them to hold it.

I tried to talked with the same concierge each time. I forwarded him my tracking number and told him I'll buy the drinks when i get in.

Things worked out well for me. I hope they do for you.

In fact I heard he sold Combiner his 19 and 27 and lives down the street. It's a shame.

Yes definitely a big shame...... hm

:idea:

You know anybody who's going, and has an extra copy of issue #1 in 4th and 5th prints?

those are the only two im missing..........Found a #6 in 2nd print today

Tried sending you a PM but you don't accept any PM

So....

Send me a PM

Edited by combiner1

so... who else is having a hard time w/ this wait?

+1 I was just thinking this morning that this gap is not good for the series. But, #6 second print did come out last month to fill the void for non-diehard fans. But diehards are ready to find out what's up wit Hazel's granny. :grin:

so... who else is having a hard time w/ this wait?

+1 I was just thinking this morning that this gap is not good for the series. But, #6 second print did come out last month to fill the void for non-diehard fans. But diehards are ready to find out what's up wit Hazel's granny. :grin:

Yeah. it was like 'surprise... now wait'

If any boardie is going to be at NYCC and is already going to be waiting in the BKV/Staples line, hit me up. I'd love to have a dual signed trade for me which would def help with this wait.

I just hope the line isn't too crazy. My Vaughan pile keeps growing and growing.

Oh, it'll be crazy. At least he's there 3 days so we have plenty of opportunities.

Anyone know for sure where they're going to be? I got an email from midtown seeming to imply that they would have them signing trades. I don't know if that means they will be near their booth (if that's the case it'll be crazier than usual around their booth) I'm also hoping Staples has some prints of the covers for sale, I'd love to hang a large print of issue 4 on my wall.

I just hope the line isn't too crazy. My Vaughan pile keeps growing and growing.

Oh, it'll be crazy. At least he's there 3 days so we have plenty of opportunities.

How crazy are you thinking? My 1st NYCC. He never had a line at ImageExpo so I was spoiled rotten getting 200+ books signed. Do you think there'll be a constant line and a book limit? I fully intend to be stalking his table with one of my CAW's for the entire 3 days.