• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

yeah, i think the ink wasn't drying fast enough, apparently it happened on a few. No slight meant to anyone involved, just posting to share my pain. I'll probably add it as a bonus to an auction, end up giving it away.

Glad to know i have company. And he might want to change that 'highest graded copy on census' statement.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAGA-1-CGC-9-4-SS-BRIAN-K-VAUGHAN-FIONA-STAPLES-NM-1st-printing-/321020723420?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4abe5380dc

Comic was a solid 9.8, nice to see what CGC does when an autograph goes awry.

That's lame. Its still a signature from Vaughan. CGC is in the biz to grade comics, not signatures. Perhaps that's how he likes to sign his comics? Smearing his name all over the book. :roflmao:

I just wish that the "ghost" boys and the "phantom" boys stop this pizzing contest.

WTF would anyone want a variant of #7?

I hope both lot of stores lose money on these soon so this rubbish stops.

678Lh.png

I'll take a ghost variant, I can handle their minimalist logo. Ghost getting Walking Dead and now Saga, those boys aren't messing about!

Ghost Variant is Kobra Kai

Phantom Variant is Miagi's Dogo.

Let's see who ends up on top in a years time shall we?

Larry, If only for the logo Ghost variant has already won. Plus it has the Walking Dead and now Saga on its books.

I wish you luck in your venture though that garish logo of yours has put me off buying phantom variants.

Edited by buddymagoo