• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Here, I've been selling mine on ebay for 34.99! WHAT IS HAPPENING

Just wanted to give PROPS (thumbs u to Alex for giving me a great deal on a CGC 9.8 SS and raw #1's!!! I might be late to the bandwagon but at least I got on! lol

Not too late at all dont flatter yourself, issue one had a print run of over 34k lol

I never though that the phrase " I don't ever want to see a pair of Giants testicles" would ever escape my lips, let alone follow it a month later by "I don't ever want to see a pair of Giants testicles - again".

Great story, ep 8 rocked!. Especially loving the fact that the narrative comes from Hazels perspective.

Better get the rest before starting 1. Or you'll be making an emergency run to your LCS. It's as engaging as Saga

Ok... I took the plung and bought Y: The Last Man vol 3-5 (hardbacks). So now I have the full run and am ready to read (but saving them for under the Christmas tree). (thumbs u

Ryan

Better get the rest before starting 1. Or you'll be making an emergency run to your LCS. It's as engaging as Saga

Ok... I took the plung and bought Y: The Last Man vol 3-5 (hardbacks). So now I have the full run and am ready to read (but saving them for under the Christmas tree). (thumbs u

Ryan

i always knew you were a smart man ;)

Ryan

i always knew you were a smart man ;)

I got in Vol. 2 first and when I held it and flipped through it I thought,

"yeah, this is my kinda stuff." Plus, Stephen King endorsed it...

8290627633_c83138cf90.jpg

Ryan

:applause: Very nice! Bet you still finish in 2012 even if you wait for Xmas.....

Stopped by my LCS and was able to grab issue # 2-8 for cover!

Great Series

#4 is the best!

Is that issue....

Death of The Stalk? - :(

It's all good though... in my imagination she has 10,000 twins on her home planet.

Edited by ItsJustRyan