• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

second printing on #2 was much tougher to track down

True. Of the limited amount of Saga CGCs on the bay at the moment, there is a 9.6 of the second printing that will probably fly under the radar... but then again it's not a 9.8

just a reminder to how far Saga has come. This book was selling on the boards 9.8 for 50 + shipping in early December. Here's a copy from way back when for ebay.

AHHHHH.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saga-1-CGC-9-6-Vaughan-Staples-FIRST-PRINT-IMAGE-COMICS-/170935665463?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item27cc8f4337

Sick. A dude (mentioned this a few pages back) dropped 10 9.8's @ $60 each about 5-6 weeks ago on the boards. Wish I had grabbed a few (could have). I really can't believe they have popped this hard this fast. I sold a 1-7+ghost just before Christmas for $78. Now, the #1 is getting close to that figure by itself (not there yet, but climbing).