• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Saga #2 printing flaw...

was looking through my Saga #2 to get a couple for slabbing and noticed some of them have what seems like color flecking on the front and rear of the comic....the flecking is in the same area on all the comics (top left and lower left on the kids left arm).

Anyone else see this type of printing defect?

It's not a printing defect - it's color rubbing from raw copies being stacked too tight in a box.

Long time lurker on the boards. But I recently picked this up and wow. Why did I wait this long to get on the saga train? Better late than never.

wttb .. and what did take you so long? haha

Thanks!

My wife just had a baby a few months ago and I've been totally away from comics, xbox and sports the last few months. Now, I have a little bit more time to spare. Baby is less needy.. well kinda...

Edited by jreezy

Long time lurker on the boards. But I recently picked this up and wow. Why did I wait this long to get on the saga train? Better late than never.

wttb .. and what did take you so long? haha

Thanks!

My wife just had a baby a few months ago and I've been totally away from comics, xbox and sports the last few months. Now, I have a little bit more time to spare. Baby is less needy.. well kinda...

Be sure to read "To Be Continued" a good number of new-parents have written him correlating the book to their newborn. good stuff

Count me in! Picked up the trade Nd I'm hooked. Now to get my hands on some slabbed 9.8's of the whole series. Aside from eBay is there any online stores that carry these. I usually buy silver books and have checked my usual places with no luck.

Count me in! Picked up the trade Nd I'm hooked. Now to get my hands on some slabbed 9.8's of the whole series. Aside from eBay is there any online stores that carry these. I usually buy silver books and have checked my usual places with no luck.

Ain't no place as good as the good old selling area right here.