• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Can't see how you could lose with that scenario mate.

No onsite grading this year though, except for 1 or 2 Cons (can't remember which,read it in CG earlier)

How much would it cost to mylar up the SAGA's??

to this point? probably about $125

How so?

Mylites2 in the standard/modern size size are $13 for a pack of 50 - half-backs are $11 for a pack of 100 ... For a shortbox, you're looking at $48 for the materials and then whatever Hotflips would charge you for shipping. And you'd still have 70 or so mylars left over.

How so?

Mylites2 in the standard/modern size size are $13 for a pack of 50 - half-backs are $11 for a pack of 100 ... For a shortbox, you're looking at $48 for the materials and then whatever Hotflips would charge you for shipping. And you'd still have 70 or so mylars left over.

i dont use Mylites2's. i use the real mylars! lol

How so?

Real Mylars? :popcorn:

How so?

Mylites2 are real mylars :gossip:

If you're referring to the open-top Archives, they're simply heavier versions of the Mylites - they're 4mil vs the 2mil for the Mylites2s. They're all made from the same material.

How so?

Mylites2 are real mylars :gossip:

If you're referring to the open-top Archives, they're simply heavier versions of the Mylites - they're 4mil vs the 2mil for the Mylites2s. They're all made from the same material.

Never liked the open top. :P

i think i'll just work on getting a couple more CGC/SS, hopefully they have a con together this year.

I'm hoping for Brian as well but I'll bet no show until......2015.

Can't see how you could lose with that scenario mate.

No onsite grading this year though, except for 1 or 2 Cons (can't remember which,read it in CG earlier)

On site grading at 3 shows this year apparently.