• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

So.....who can guess what's wrong with this auction? (If this is a boardie, you should know better) http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAGA-First-Editions-1-8-Image-Comics-Bagged-and-Boarded-/181061802726

Obviously not 1st edition #1, but not a bad buy if it stayed where it's at now.

only got to hit up two shops but ended up picking up a copy of #3-6 1st prints for a lil over cover after discount to work on rebuilding a second run to go with our signed #1

then an extra #5 and #6 for cover

Edited by riveraXVX

I forgot who posted something about Chapel Hill Comics, I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I was just on the phone with the owner and placed a massive order for some 1st prints that they still have. Dude was nice and hooked me up. Just passing the word along. He is leaving for vacation tomorrow and if you ordered something from him online then you will have to wait a week before he ships them out. Damn happy he is sending mines now! Check out what he has for Saga:

http://chapel-hill-comics.myshopify.com/collections/saga

I :hi:

I posted....I made my order late last night so didn't call but already got a shipping notice! ;)

You're the man (worship)

Now all I need are 3 more copies of issue 1

Why is Chapel charging $8.99 for that #6 chapter? More expensive than 3-5 on their website? Am I missing something?

I :hi:

I posted....I made my order late last night so didn't call but already got a shipping notice! ;)

You're the man (worship)

Now all I need are 3 more copies of issue 1

Why is Chapel charging $8.99 for that #6 chapter? More expensive than 3-5 on their website? Am I missing something?

Not sure but when I placed the my order last night #4 and #6 weren't even available.

Well, they are all out of issue 6..I might have bought the last.

I had #5 in my cart but gone by the time I checked out :frustrated:

Sorry, I bought that too. :whistle:

I had three in my cart moments ago, and then they got snatched out of my cart, much like an unattended toddler at the supermarket.