• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Well to break up all the sadness around here, I thought I would take my chance to show off my newly acquired collection...

Pay attention :)

I saw that lot on eBay. Kinda neat that the serials are sequentially numbered...congrats!

RRP_all_zps63e1fc8f.jpg

I have resigned to the fact that I will never get to own one of these, much like a TWD #1 unless it falls from the sky, off the back of a truck (into a large pillow) or I win the lottery :(

Color me uber jealous! :pullhair:

RRP_all_zps63e1fc8f.jpg

I have resigned to the fact that I will never get to own one of these, much like a TWD #1 unless it falls from the sky, off the back of a truck (into a large pillow) or I win the lottery :(

Color me uber jealous! :pullhair:

Wow. I have never read anything on this board that better captures my feelings.

He's just fishing right now. See if his bait works.

No biggie, he's not completely out of the realm of sensibility. If it were like $2K+ then yeah, sure, dude's gauging... here it's just "lemme see if somebody out there REALLY wants it."