• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

This thread was on the third page.... It's like you don't even care anymore....

SEE

To many people trying to pre order East of West at 15% off now when they should of pre ordered last month at 55% off. lol

I've been staying out of the modern section a lot recently since people decided to start spoiling stuff I haven't read yet with no spoiler tags.

I got an advance copy of #11 and Gwen, The Mark, and Slave Girl die trying to save Lying Cat, who was already dead.... I bet you looked at this anyway :grin:

I've been staying out of the modern section a lot recently since people decided to start spoiling stuff I haven't read yet with no spoiler tags.

I got an advance copy of #11 and Gwen, The Mark, and Slave Girl die trying to save Lying Cat, who was already dead.... I bet you looked at this anyway :grin:

HA!

SEE

To many people trying to pre order East of West at 15% off now when they should of pre ordered last month at 55% off. lol

HAHA seriously.

SEE

HAHA seriously.

I ordered so long ago i got my first 2 copies for special $0.75

SEE

HAHA seriously.

I ordered so long ago i got my first 2 copies for special $0.75

Woah, that's a great deal. Once the book releases, people will be scrambling to their LCS to horde these at cover.