• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Just sub it and see what happens. The worst case is that they upgrade you to the next tier. Most of the time, they let books like that slide.

Just sub it and see what happens. The worst case is that they upgrade you to the next tier. Most of the time, they let books like that slide.
+1 I did two walking dead #1's about 2 months as modern fast track. put value at $200.

Isn't the worst that it gets lost/damaged in transit and they pay out the value that you submitted? I think paying that little more for the standard tier and valuing the book higher for piece of mind would be worth it. Or that's my understanding of how it works, I'm awaiting my first submissions to arrive back any day now.

Isn't the worst that it gets lost/damaged in transit and they pay out the value that you submitted? I think paying that little more for the standard tier and valuing the book higher for piece of mind would be worth it. Or that's my understanding of how it works, I'm awaiting my first submissions to arrive back any day now.

Yep.

Might be a noob question but I don't hear any talk about Saga OA. Are they for sale anywhere?

There is none. It's all done digitally.

Well there is the ghost variant for #7 but the OA hasn't surfaced for it.

Might be a noob question but I don't hear any talk about Saga OA. Are they for sale anywhere?

Paul Pope (worship)

And it won't.

Paul Pope (worship)

I want my Ghost #7 to be yellowed and signed by Paul Pope so bad.

Paul Pope (worship)

Be cooler if the NEW Pope signed it. :baiting:

Paul Pope (worship)

Soon. :)