• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I looked at the sales numbers and is it really possible that Saga 10's print was 48,388 and Saga 8 was only 6,641 ?

I've literally seen stacks and stacks of #10's at every comic shop. I think the demand is still catching up to the supply!

2nd print, Saga Eight was:

no way... :taptaptap:

let me re-write that better for you lol

"Hi comicartfan, you are right, that(6,641) is the print run of the 2nd Print.

The print run of 1st print Saga Eight was approx. 42,320"

:D

Edited by CBT

My fiancé and I aren't happy about this summer break :(
Are you the guy that proposed to his GF in the letters column? If so, classic (thumbs u
Unfortunately not - my fiancé's interest in comics has risen after receiving the rock. :)

Are you the guy that proposed to his GF in the letters column? If so, classic (thumbs u
Unfortunately not - my fiancé's interest in comics has risen after receiving the rock. :)

that's cause she's going to own half ;)

:roflmao:

so true....

2nd print, Saga Eight was:

no way... :taptaptap:

let me re-write that better for you lol

"Hi comicartfan, you are right, that(6,641) is the print run of the 2nd Print.

The print run of 1st print Saga Eight was approx. 42,320"

:D

hm So maybe I should have bought some multiples of the 2nd print instead of the first. Is this the case with other Saga's? I would love for someone to share order numbers of all the saga prints

I love this series! The story, the art, the characters....they really hit a home run. You read all the hype about that title has a tv series and that title has been optioned for a movie and I have read them all. I strongly feel this is the only one that has the biggest potential outside of comics. Love me some SAGA :sumo: