• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

i agree, more buzz for saga. the bleeding cool has been updated that it has nothing to do with gay or not.

BKV's note is kind of silly too. I dont think its "corporate" overlording for Apple to decide what they do or dont want to allow on their services. Obviously they blocked Saga cause people brought it to their attention. If anything, it will just lead to MORE missed books also getting censored. i know a lot of people who have had apps and other things blocked by apple, for much less than that.

If Apple chooses to not allow nudity that is their right. If they are paying for and building the service, it's their rules. It doesnt matter how frumpy some hipsters get.

I agree their service their rules no matter what anyone cries.

Really thought this story didnt need any of the sex scenes or dialogue its using to get the story across. It could easily stand alone without it.

But this is great press for Saga watch and see how back issue sales rise over this.

But we bought all the back issues. :sumo:

i agree, more buzz for saga. the bleeding cool has been updated that it has nothing to do with gay or not.

BKV's note is kind of silly too. I dont think its "corporate" overlording for Apple to decide what they do or dont want to allow on their services. Obviously they blocked Saga cause people brought it to their attention. If anything, it will just lead to MORE missed books also getting censored. i know a lot of people who have had apps and other things blocked by apple, for much less than that.

If Apple chooses to not allow nudity that is their right. If they are paying for and building the service, it's their rules. It doesnt matter how frumpy some hipsters get.

I agree their service their rules no matter what anyone cries.

Really thought this story didnt need any of the sex scenes or dialogue its using to get the story across. It could easily stand alone without it.

But this is great press for Saga watch and see how back issue sales rise over this.

+1

It is great press for Saga and bad press for Apple, which is Supa (thumbs u

I wonder how the creative team of Saga feel about their stuff being censored and not delivered as intended to fans using Apple rubbish